We hope everyone had a great and safe 4th of July...we took the kids to the Fairgrounds again this year. This was our 4th year to go and we had so much fun. There is so much for the kids to do and just alot of family fun! They put off a great firworks show at the end of the night and of course they have lots of food - my favorite..funnel cakes!!! :)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Happy 4th of July!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
WWOOO ----what a great slide collection of pictures and I just wanted to get up and start marching when I heard the music begin. I still think that Colin is part monkey----such a climber!!!!! Kennedy looks like a teenager---where has time gone!!!
Grammy
Matt and I noticed that Jason had on his "Dollywood" shoes and he wasn't at Dollywood. Great pictures!
So cute! Are you getting ready for our big sale? Maybe we should advertise on blogs :) j/k Did you tell Whit about it?
Great pics and I love the music Love,
Dee
Post a Comment