We had such a good time at the zoo on Friday. We went with Grammy and Benjamin...Mammaw gave us and Ben season passes to the zoo for Christmas..we have really enjoyed them. We let Ben pet the goats and he loved it...Kennedy and Colin love taking turns hipping him around...well they don't always take turns, sometimes they fight over him :)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Another zoo trip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Thank you for posting the picture of handwashing!! And Ben riding on Benjamin Bunny--I hate work! I wish I could have gone, but thanks for taking the little one...
for some reason, i can't find your email. how are you? you doing ok? i've done HORRIBLE. this week, i've got to get back on track. since i've done so bad, i've felt bad about myself, and i know it shows in my attitude. anyways, you have been on my mind for the past few days, but i must have not saved your email in my address book. have a blessed night!!!!!
Hey, love the pic of Kennedy and Benjamin on the bunny..That bunny would have FREAKED OUT Faith.lol
Post a Comment