Ok Ok...I know that you think that I have just completely given up on blogging. I have so many pictures to upload so please be patient...I have some great pictures but they will probably be so random and out of order but I will eventually get them posted! I will start with the most recent...Christmas! I am so sad to say that unfortunately I did not take any pictures while we were enjoying Christmas with my family...but please know that we had lots of fun! It was a great Christmas in the Russell house...complete with it being white outside. We had only minor set backs...the stomach virus. Colin had it a couple of days before Christmas and Kennedy got it Christmas Eve night...it was actually pretty pitiful, one I am sure she will never forget as she spent most of Christmas day asleep in bed.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Christmas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment