All I heard on Tuesday was..."when is Courtney coming to play in the snow". Well as you can see she showed up :) Thanks Coutney for coming to play with the kids...they had a blast! The kids were out of school for almost a week and we loved every minute of it! I don't know if we are ready for more snow or summer :)

Thursday, February 5, 2009
Cousin Courtneys Coming, Cousin Coutneys Coming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I wish I had been there. You stole the B&W picture from me--I couldn't get it to upload the other night! I will forgive you since you are giving me a blog makeover :)
Whoa my stalking abilities have failed me and I didn't see that you posted this until now! I love it and I love your kids! Playing in the snow basically made my day/week/month. Can you email me the picture of the four of us on the sled? I love it!!! Oh and I totally missed the snowmen being on TV!
Post a Comment