Saturday, January 24, 2009

A few more swim pictures...

Here are a few more swim pictures from our Baylor meet. I am still trying to upload a video of Kennedy swimming so please be patient with me :) I will get it! ...have I said we love swimming!
Colin is the one with the blue SAC cap on, in case you can tell.


Colin, Samuel, and Silas...my camera was on the wrong setting so therefore we have the washed out look but still a great picture.

Kennedy playing spoons with her friends. This is a good way to chill and relax in between swims.



Sometimes I think..."well they don't look so much alike anymore" and then I see this picture...WOW!!



Kennedy waiting to get in and swim!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my they do look alike---even ACT ALIKE!!!! We are glad to see that Kennedy and Colin both are wearing their new swim coats aka Christmas gifts! Notice Colin's foot hanging over the side of the pool as he waits to start his swim heat!!!!! BIG FOOT!!!


Love,
Grammmy