This is a video of Colin swimming the 25 Breaststroke at the swim meet this weekend...he is in lane 3. He came in 1st in this event! Way to go Colin!! :) I will have more pictures and hopefully videos tomorrow!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Colin's 25 Breaststroke...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
GO COLIN!!!! I love the video!
Also, I love all the new posts - looks like you guys have been busy lately! Glad Vegas was fun - great pics!
Sorry we missed you in Knoxville, but we make another trip once tax season is over...
Way to go Colin!!!
Isn't it great to have modern cameras to capture these moments---thanks for sharing - Colin and Kennedy--you both are doing so good and improving so much--Grammy and Pappy are so proud of you both--WAY-TO-GO!
Grammy and Pappy
Way to go Colin! I love the video!
Yea Colin! You are the next Michael Phelps!
Love,
Aunt Dee
Post a Comment