Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Time...

We had a wonderful Christmas...we were able to see most everyone in our families and everyone stayed healthy. Through the year God has blessed us in so many ways...and more than anything we thank Him for His gift...His Son!

Ok...so I am now totally caught up on my blog...I know I know..you are shocked! Well let me say, don't get used to it, we have a very busy few months ahead. Kennedy and Colin have 3 swim meets within about aout a months time (all of them out of town) and baseball practice will start anytime now. We are very excited with what lies ahead but it makes me tired thinking about it all :)



How cute is this :)



Blurry picture but you have to see how excited Kennedy is with her draw gift from Megan...a makeup set!


Kennedy with her grammy!


Colin was so excited when he opened his draw name (Jake) gift! WOW! Xbox Games...of course when is he not excited :)



Jake and Ben showing love! How sweet!


WOW!! When we got home from Daddy's Meme's house "Santa" had already been to our house! What an exciting night. Santa was VERY good to them. Colin got a pitching machine and Kennedy got an Ipod Touch (I guess to replace her Ipod that I washed in the washing machine...oops).





Grammy likes to admire the wrapping paper before she opens :)

Look how excited Pappy is...


This is one of the things we got Ben. He calls a cow a "buh" so we got him one he can ride on...not sure he wasn't a little scared of it though :)


Grammy and Pappy got Colin a basketball goal for Christmas...how exciting!


Cousins...they love each other so much!

1 comment:

The Runyans said...

i voted. . .i like can you see the rainbow!