Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just a few...

These are all the pictures that I have for now...and I stole them from Kiki :) I want to take pictures and I try to remember my camera, but well I am not doing very well, I know. We walked this weekend in the Alzheimer's walk in honor of Pappaw and guess what I forgot my camera AGAIN!! I was so mad because Kennedy, Colin, and Ben were so cute. I promise to do better!


Colin and Samuel...waiting to swim!


Colin was very excited that his swim cap matched his jammers!



Colin, Samuel, and Silas...so cute! They love Tennessee football even though it is not very lovable right now :)

1 comment:

Frances Vineyard said...

Good job KiKi, cute pics! Do what I do and just don't take your camera out of your purse, mine is about to fall apart (don't tell Justin or Grand Dad) :)