Monday, September 1, 2008

Update..

I just thought I would post an update to my work situation...I ended up getting a call the Wednesday after school had started with a job offer. It was so strange how it all worked out. I had gone into Kennedys school just a couple of hours before to get a "sub packet"...the secretary at the school actually even called and had a few strings pulled so that I could go ahead and start rather then going to a training class. While I was waiting for the kids at swim I got the call. I am working with a little boy named Matthew...he has autism. He is a very sweet little boy who likes to get his way. The teacher is great and very easy to work with. I have really been blessed to work with such great teachers because I can't just sit and do nothing. Last year and this year both I feel at ease to walk around and help kids or help with paperwork or making copies or whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job - keep me updated!
Love,
Aunt Dee