Yes it is Bruce Pearl, (for those of you who may not know...he is Tennessee's Head Basketball Coach) at our swim meet. Unfortunately he is not rooting for our team...one of his kids swims for the other team. It was so much fun to watch all the kids running to him for autographs and from what I could tell he signed every one of them! Our team beat Knoxville Racquet Club by about 40 points. We are now 3-0!!! Go SAC!!
This is my job at the swim meet...Heat Card Turner...I turn the cards after every race. I feel like Vanna White! :) Jason was giving Kennedy a pat on the back after a good swim!
Bruce Pearl signing Colins cap...while it is still on his head! :)
Do you think he is excited???
...and her too???
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Is it really who we think it is????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Go SAC! I'm so glad that you had an in-house photographer at your swim meet to catch the chance -in-a-lifetime picture of the famous Bruce Pearl!!! We are so proud of Kennedy and Colin---GO SAC!!!!
Grammy and Pappy
That is such a cool experience, I'll have to show Justin now. He'll be like Colin!!! Love the one with Ben, so sweet!
The Pickel Paparazzo was glad to come!! I am just glad that I took my big camera to zoom in so closely!!
Post a Comment