Colin had so much fun at his birthday party! He loves to run and play with all of his friends. I can't believe he is turning 8...wow how fast the years pass! GO Cubs! Oh and yes they spelled his name wrong on his cake but I did not realize it until we had already left...no big deal! :)


Colin with his daddy...

Kennedy and Benjamin...

Jake...who turns two on the same day Colin turns 8 :)

Whitney and Benjamin...cool aren't they! :)

From left to right...Silas, Aaron, Halli, Austin - and of course Colin got his face in this picture too!

From left to right... Colin, Brady, Samuel, and Garrett

From left to right...Colin, Brady, Samuel, and Silas (Silas had lots of fun with that Orange drink:)

Mammaw got Colin Orange and white checkerboard Speedos...they are so cute on his little bottom :)

Thanks Meme for the Wii game and wheels!!! As you can tell he is very excited about it!

Thanks Justin, Fran, Jake, and Jack for the water gun that sprays color...I think??? :)
1 comment:
The orange and white speedos are TOO CUTE!! Yes, the water gun sprays colored water. I should have rethought that purchase, since I may be on the other end of that water gun one day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SUPER COOL COUSIN!! Thanks for being such a good role model for my little boys. They love you!
Love,
Fran
Post a Comment