Friday, May 16, 2008

Still sick...

I just wanted to update everyone on Colin...he is still sick with a high fever. We have talked to the doctor several times and they seem to think he has a virus on top of his ear infections. I wish that I had had them do bloodwork on him on Wednesday when I took him in. His temp still got up to 104 again today..so we will give this through the weekend and if he is not better by Monday I will be waiting at their door when they get there :) I feel so bad for him...he has missed his party at school and he is missing his baseball game tonight and the party that they are having afterward (he doesn't know about that). I did go in to work today since Jason was at home with him...but that was still hard for me, even if it was his daddy because his daddy is not his MOMMY!! :) Anyway I will keep you posted of any new happenings! Please just keep him in your prayers!

No comments: