For those of you who have not seen Kennedy lately...approach the next few pictures with CAUTION! :) She has been growing her hair out for the last couple of years and decided to get it cut and give it to Locks Of Love! She was so excited...but I will have to say it did make me a little sad but also proud. When we got to LeAnna's (the girl who does our hair)..LeAnna told her that it was going to be short and Kennedy said in her little bubbly voice "thats fine...take what you need". WOW ! What a big girl response...but I did give LeAnna the eye as to take ONLY what she needed :) And if you didn't know and are wondering right now why I did not tell you...well Kennedy wanted it to be a suprise! So SUPRISE!!! 
Thursday, May 29, 2008
It's all for a good cause...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Kennedy, I love your hair. What a thougtful gesture to give your hair to Locks of Love.
Love,
Aunt Dee
I LOVE IT! You are so thoughtful!!!!!
Post a Comment