Saturday, May 10, 2008

Field Trips and Ice Cream...

We had a great day on Friday...Jason and I both were able to go on a field trip with Colin to the Aquarium and then to the park. Kennedys class was on a field trip at the park too so we were able to be with both of them. Sorry but I do not have pictures of Kennedys trip... After we left the park we went for ice cream at the Marble Slab. A great way to end the day however that was not the end...Colin had a baseball game Friday night too!






This is Colin with his friend Luke..he knows him from school and they are on the same baseball team!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture of Colin from his field trip---looks like all had a fun day!

Grammy

Anonymous said...

I know that all of you are excited for Summer Break!!!
Love,
Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

Such cute pics! Happy Mother's Day!
Fran