
We went to pick up Kennedy's glasses today...she was so excited once she put them on. As we were driving down the road she was reading signs and making funny little comments. She said "I didn't know trees had such detail"!! She did eventually get a headache because she kept taking them off and putting them back on again and again and again. I tried to make it as exciting as possible for her...I suprised her with the new Vera Bradley Raspberry Fizz eyeglass case before we went in to pick up her glasses! 
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Look who has glasses!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Cute glasses, but not as cute as the person wearing them.
Love,
Grammy
Kennedy,
Love your glasses!!! Can't wait to see you in person!!
Love,
Aunt Dee
You look beautiful Ke Ke! Happy Valentine's Day!
love,
Jack and Jake
Kennedy, your glasses are so chic! I am going to have to get a pair just like them! You look so sophisticated!
Love,
Jen
Kennedy, when I got my glasses I noticed the leaves on the trees first too! You look so cute!!!
Cute glasses, Ham. Sorry I haven't been able to see them in person.
Love you bunches,
Aunt Whit
You look very classy in your new glasses! Courtney got new glasses too. You all will have to take a picture together in your new specs next time you see each other! You're growing up too fast!
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment